View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 12:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
If you decide that maybe using the Xenon lower scoops that attach to the side skirts might be a better option for brake cooling, I have a new set I'll sell ya at a good price.
Thanks but I have to fill that hole. Turning to a track car I have to go cheapest and lightest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
What about using that cavity as a spot to feed fresh air to your helmet. I don't know hot it gets in Ohio but in ct weather it's in parking lot or track. The humidity is horrible with no a/c and a vent into my hemet would be freakin awesome.
That's an idea. I wonder how much it'd be though having to turn back forward since the windows in the back. For the time though I do have a/c . I still think brakes are important. The rear must be somewhat important or ice mode wouldn't happen when you go with the same pads in the rear as the front.