View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 02:17 AM   #244 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
LOL. When they saw the blue Z, they knew they had to mess around with you. you're in their computer in the notes section. Every dealer punches your name in the system and they say, Oh, it's this guy.
That is possible. It wasn't Fontana though.

When I go to Fontana like 5 of the guys come out and "awwww, what happened?"... "Nothing, oil change," lol

Those guys love... I think... Love me there, and I try to be good to them, bring donuts and stuff.
I can literally tell who is new because the guys who have been there for 6+ months ask "What is it in for NOW?" vs "What are you bringing your car in for?"

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 03-22-2014 at 02:19 AM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote