View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 12:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

At the risk of being the devil's advocate...aren't you all bashing GTM too much? I honestly can't believe everyone is riding the bandwagon and hating.

Only 5-6 people (there or thereabout) are still fully paid, and committed. And personally speaking, I think the people involved have their reasons for staying, and are doing what they feel is right in terms of communicating with GTM.

Yes, I agree that communication is sorely lacking. Yes, I agree that I may be naive in the situation. Even I think that GTM should have been better with communications. I just think it's a bit childish to just constantly keep bashing a company on a forum that should should be providing better tech talk and information, versus just bashing and bashing.

I also think the thing with Forged Performance was quite true - members had major proof that wrongdoing was done. But speaking of GTM, at this point, I believe all refunds have been successfully refunded.

Me? I just hope that everything works out in the end, for everyone. I just feel like the forum has changed lately. And it definitely wasn't as friendly as it used to be. I also do not mean any hard feelings towards anyone - just saying what I think.