View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 10:44 PM   #33 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Glad I am not the only one..

Why are the three people having this issue with 7AT's in Phoenix? LOL

Sean, how are your fluid levels.

Also, thanks Ghost... I appreciate your reply.
Unknowns: mileage on the car (81k) , transmission fluid level (??), fluid and filter condition (recently serviced) (Yes, Serviced 500 miles ago), does the OP get an audible 'clunk' or noise when it goes into gear. Yes, Sometimes it lags and then revs so much that the tires spin out from under me while trying to go forward haha.) Does the problem occur in D or only in 1st. (I want to say it happens in both, but maybe I am more aware of it in sport mode because I use that often to get over speed bumps and other high inclined exits. But maybe the others can chime in..