View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #32 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLISIMO View Post
We agree to dissagree, the only thing they have going for them is headers and thats bc no one else makes them, but that is soon to change, believe me.

I ordered the front lip for the g and it came flying off after installing it like they said, I also ordered their roof spoiler and it was nowhere near close to fitting, it was an 1" longer that the glass.
I'll agree to disagree with you as well. Sounds like you have an axe to grind. Nobody else is experiencing problems like you are. Your install of the front lip had to be flawed, or you whacked a parking lot curb.