View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 02:15 PM   #8553 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Friday Everyone!

I just finished another full detail of the Z - glazed and waxed (Griot's) for a charity car show tomorrow. Pictures will follow.

Been super busy at work. My last day there is next Friday and then I go on the job market. At least I have a few months' severance.

mrs. gurney just got an offer to become a permanent employee at her office (she's been working on a contract basis), so things are starting to look up. It's a great company with a family oriented culture and excellent compensation.

For those of you that don't know, my company decided to close its U.S. operations (oil & gas exploration in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico) last October, and I have been part of the wind down team. What was tough was mrs. gurney's job came to an end the week before that announcement.

At least the job market seems good in Houston so I'm confident something will turn up for me.

All is good, so no need for a pity party on my behalf. What all this really means is that I will be able to stalk the forum more now!

I'll check back in on Sunday with some car show pictures.

Have a great weekend guys!
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim