View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 10:11 AM   #5140 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
Called a few shops in the area and was quoted around $500 for spring, cabmer arm, and toe bolt install. I'd rather not part with that kind of cash, especially considering I'm pretty confident in this forum's DIY section and my ability to do the install.

How bad do you guys think the wheels will be out of alignment if I mark everything in it's original position and bolt it back up the same? Can most chain shops do the alignment?
Springs and camber arm installs are unbolt, remove, replace, rebolt.

But the toe bolts will be larger diameter than the OEM ones, so those holes will have to be drilled out for the new ones to fit. But not so much that there is flex in them.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote