View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 07:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Yep. Or, if you're gay go have relations with your partner on his grave.
ROFLMAO. I may go to the dark side for a while just to do that.

I'm an Agnostic/Atheist (depends on what mood I'm in when asked) but was raised in a Southern Baptist home (church twice on Sunday, Bible study on Wednesdays, and numerous revivals thrown in). I was taught that homosexuality is a sin but I was also taught that we "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" - Romans 3 (KJV). And "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone" - John 8 (KJV). Fred seems to have been stuck in the Old Testament.