View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 02:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HngNgn19 View Post
I'm also dropped on swifts, let the springs settled in for about a week and I installed my rear camber kit and got back to factory specs right away, I rather spend 270 for the SPL and toe bolts then buy new tires every 6 months or so, that's just me tho. If your car is a weekend warrior or a track car, shoot leave it at -3 camber, it will handle even better in corners! But everyone will tell you, you should get rear camber and toe bolts replaced, whether you want to do it is up to you. Hope we helped.
No track guy here runs more than -2.0. Recommended is -1.8. -3.0 will handle pretty bad I'd bet in the corners.

If you can swing it spl camber arms, spl mid links, and lock out plate kit to ditch eccentric bolts.