View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 01:47 AM   #2243 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

MEH....FML I missed my alignment appointment, today, was my youngest son's 1st birthday, so had to cancel...lol

Anyhow, fooling around near a friend's house for a bit and trying out a different setup on the GoPro...much better, but I did keep speed down(residential area) below 45ish. Anyhow, a "kinda" hard 3000rpm launch(which would instantly throw the car into 420+ ft lb easily) pretty much slid through 1 to 3, but the tires are still fresh, camber is still **** and tire pressure still high from a 90 mile commute the past 5 days(gotta save SOME gas).

Anyhow, at least you can hear the car and not the wind, just something to chew on I guess. But you kind of get the idea of how violent this kit is. Most of the driving is tip-in and part throttle, the damn thing spools like no other and this is with the "street" sensitivity and timing maps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgazlNGtOGs

This car...is totally daily drivable. My commute has tons of traffic, hills, turns, stop and go's. It has not flinched, not an inch. Everything is this kit works together and my supporting parts are seamlessly working out to be a factory-fit ride....with asinine amounts of power.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote