View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonSS View Post
I've never used foam pads so that very well may do the trick. I can at least start there but was hoping to get some recommendations on better products than meguires. Or, are they "good enough?"
You are Charles Barkley on a golf course. I stood on the hood of my car and dug my shoes into the paint. I then commenced to fixing that damage with the very products that you say are not working. Do you know why? I do, it's called technique. No matter what you use, you are never going to have any success until you learn a proper buffing technique. The guys in this thread are trying to answer your questions but you are not listening. So let me make it real easy for you.

WATCH.