View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vh1 View Post
Here is what I am running on my car for the street. The intent was to get it close to AutoX numbers and livable on the street.

Disclaimer: Haven't run it on the track but feels pretty balanced in the canyons(slight oversteer in the canyons on stock RE050's). Might try going down to -1.5 Deg. on the rear camber as you noted to see what effect it has.

Front Camber: -2.2 Deg.
Front Toe: 0
Front Caster: 5.5 Deg.

Rear Camber: -1.8 Deg.
Rear Toe: 1/16" or 0.01 Deg. Total (1/32" Right + 1/32" Left)

I have swift springs with SPL Front and Rear Camber adjustment and SPC Toe Bolts on the rear.

Hope this helps or gives you a starting point.
Thank Vh1. Those are some nice camber. I am not sure if I can do something similar on stock suspension as C Street class (in Autox) do not allow any camber kit/toe bolts etc. This is Stock Suspension spec for 09 Nissan 370Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerz View Post
AK,

I know on the track zero toe on the back was horrible. Made the rear break loose far to soon. Zero to up front you will love as the steering feels much lighter and easier to turn in.

For rear toe I shot for just under the factory recommended spec. Much much better stays planted now.
Thanks for the input. That's why I wanted to post it here so that I can hear more. I rarely have been doing HPDE lately due to car getting older (almost 85K and the lack of oil cooler). So, I'm pretty much focused on Autox. So, an autox only alignment spec is what I was interested in.

I am def. keeping your suggestion written down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss_302 View Post
When you went square, did you match the rim widths? or stayed with the front stock width?
Stock front rims (19" Sport Rays). Fits fine, no rub - no issues.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote