Thread: Girlfriend
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 06:52 PM   #113 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Shifty View Post
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the great advice and the complements on my picture/avatar.

Anyway- I think I solved the problem!

I showed her the VDC button and explained to her that when it is on, the computer won't let the car crash. Now she feels better.

Of course leaving it on all the time is a bummer, but at least I can have a little fun when I take her to places in it.
LMAO! I told my wife the same thing. Then when it was off during a fun run at an auto cross she was scared shitless, my sig pic was that day. But she knows what light it is on the dash so I can't turn it off unexpectedly, she watches the speedo like a hawk. Lol. She told me if I get a ticket then it becomes her car and I drive her old *** 2001 Altima. Two years and counting our z is still my daily.