View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 02:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
RedlineHR
Base Member

Drives: Red 07 Z, SS 06 Z
RedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
So your article in which you review a 2014 Nismo came to the conclusion you should buy a 7 year old modded car? The very same car that you conveniently happen to own? And we shouldn't have to check any sigs for important relevant info the article completely omits. If you're using it as a decision making point you need to have it clearly stated in the article.

Or, search for some dyno charts with Nismos with similar mods.

Also, that's one of the higher reading dynos for a stock Nismo I've seen. It has no bearing on anything, but that's really optimistic.
I detect a bit of defensiveness...

I did not say or mean to imply that one should buy a 7-year-old car and mod it. I said If you *already* have a 350, mod it.

I said if you don't have a z, I suggest waiting to see what the z35 brings.

I also asked if you want Nissan to mod your 370 for $13k or if you wanted to mod your own (meaning your own 370).