View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 11:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
RedlineHR
Base Member

Drives: Red 07 Z, SS 06 Z
RedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond reputeRedlineHR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nismo 370z Nismo review

Hi Folks. Long time z-owner here (since 2007 anyway).

I recently got to test/review a 370z Nismo for a week for Ebay Motors blog. I did a write-up and a photo shoot.

Not sure if I can link to it from here (forum rules?). I took the Nismo to Zcar garage in San Jose and had them do a baseline dyno and overlay the Nismo graph with the graph from my 2007 350z (lightly modded vq35HR - bolt-ons and Osiris Uprev tune). Of course that's not the whole story.

Anyway, loved the Nismo. I hope I did it justice. Trying hard not to want to run out and buy one.

M..u..s..t.. R..e..s..i..s..t...

Review: 2014 Nissan 370Z® NISMO®, Searching for Z Nirvana | eBay Motors Blog