View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 11:28 AM   #2221 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
You seem to think doubters are being negative and you're being defensive. It's not that, it's a genuine curiosity now to see where the limits are. Until the FI kits started trickling out, there was one guy over 600whp on the stock block and he was on C16 if I remember right. ONE. That limit has now been pushed much, much further out. But the question that immediately follows is "So, now that we know 650 isn't too much, what is?" Questions do not equal negativity.

We're not knocking FI, the kit, the tuner or your car. We're in ******* awe at how easily these things make previously unheard of numbers. Now we just want to see where the wall is. It's going to be a FI kit that finds it, since no one else is making that kind of power. Every car that comes out breaks the stock block record, and then the next car breaks it again. That's insane.
Hear you loud and clear brotha! I think many of us are in clear agreement. Forum communication is just hard to extract emotion from.

This is just too fun. I cannot even write my review because I just love this car and cannot just resist taking it out and raping apes to stop and take a few photos and vids lol.

Got about 300 miles in my drag radial setup. Who wants some launch vids?

I better get them out before hjo steals my thunder. Excited for you bud!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Last edited by faceglide; 03-20-2014 at 12:16 PM.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote