View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 11:05 AM   #2214 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Well the response has varied and to be honest I really think the community should be excited as a whole to see the possibility for the z34 take on and crush the likes of the supra and most v8's.

No matter what is under your hood, you should be excited. With the advancements they have achieved in not only kit, but fuel, tuning, temperature, the vq37 is quickly becoming the most formidable thing out there under 50k all said and done.

Traction aside.

I was taken back by a few of the responses but for every doubter there are 10 supporters. I am just excited about the future and want you all to be too.

Its a double edge win. If it blows I get to chase 1000 sooner, if it doesn't, well the vq37 has stepped into a new realm of awesome.

Next oil change I will be inching up boost after an oil analysis. Sometime there I may take it to seb Or at least on the z car garage dunno just to get a good look at it with the added boost.

This will go on till next January where all bets are off and my built block is good to go.

If things pan out how I hear them to be...there will quite a few 850+up z's roaming relatively soon. What is there NOT to be pumped about.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote