View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 09:02 AM   #2209 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
So now it's on the owner to be responsible and dial back the boost? That's got to be terrifying. You never want to go back to low boost.
We do not give them the car back with 100% in it. About 65-75% and they can work it up from there as they feel comfortable. We educate all of our customers on how to properly use the boost controller.

In the end, it is there money, they are big boys and girls and they have to choose to be responsible. That being said, let's give people a little more credit once they have spent this kind of money to actually respect their investment/car and our time that has gone into it. So far, so good! That's the kind customer you will always want!

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote