View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 09:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
**** I got 17k miles on my stock tiers with 6 autox days, canyon runs, and a few drag nights at quail com stadium. Granted they weren't safe to drive in the rain near the end. But the rear tiers were bald from the center inward not the opposite like the OP. Get an alignment after new tiers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
I have 29k on my fronts, it is possible. They are being replaced this Friday but they don't look too bad. The rears are on theend set tho...nd
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaedub View Post
I have 29,600 miles with factory front tires. I changed my rear around 25k ish. Because I don't track my car, I just went with Hankook Ventus V12. It's probably one of the most decent yet affordable tires you can find in the market. Can't go wrong with Michelin pilot sport if you're looking for a performance/quality tire.
i think from these 3 posts, we can conclude that kenchan doesnt know wtf he is talking about.

kenchan you
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote