View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:21 PM   #2183 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
This what I am waiting to see even though I know it will be E85 it will give me a good idea of what that stage can do.
Well, my kit alone would have broken 700 at the dyno, but to reiterate Tony, theydon't want to go past 13psi on a stock block, but if you look at my dyno series, the mighty gt28rs had zero signs of slowing down(in regards to power vs boost).

Now, this monster can breath down low AND UP TOP. Who knows where these things will end?

You have to admire the responsibility of what is going on. They are not throwing 11psi on 91 octane just to turn heads. With e85, they are still being judicious about their approach. Yet, somehow, this beautiful kit can spool gt28s to 700hp or spin alphas to 500...there's something about an original, thought out, cut-no-corners design engineered from the ground up that just works.
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote