View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:02 PM   #446 (permalink)
Zerocool
Track Member

Drives: '09 370z
Zerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond reputeZerocool has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely subjective and it's your personal preference. I've driven M/T before with my old integra fart can machine. M/T is a lot of fun and you feel more in control of the vehicle. When I went Z hunting, I knew I wanted the 7sp A/T. The 7sp is actually pretty good and i was very surprised after driving it for hours.

Reason's I went with an A/T over the M/T:
I live in the city and there's always traffic. (my Z is my DD because....well it's my only car)
I have a herniated disc(being young with a disc problem, blows) and sometimes when it acts up, It pinches my nerve my left leg.
Clutching in and out on a sports car with a clutch that's stiff with the kind of back problems I have isn't worth it for me.

Some might even ask "LOL SO WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET IT?" easy, it's a damn Z.

also all of the newer supercars these days are getting rid of the the manual box and using the paddle shifters because it WORKS. It also shifts a lot faster and that's what they're looking for.