View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #1663 (permalink)
LostSol
Premium Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th A.E.
LostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evensen007 View Post
Wow! I must have DEFINITELY seen your Z then! Is it black with an FI/ARk style exhaust? If so, really realllly clean! Saw it u-turning back into the condos/appts on Intl.

I work for Symantec right on INTL, and I live by Lake Forest in a house hidden in the neighborhood behind the publix on 46.

When I come down Intl every morning, I always admire some dude's Ferrari California and an Rs5 with a body kit heading towards technology row. Some sweet cars down that way.
Pretty sure thats Osiris, black with black wheels and low as balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evensen007 View Post
haha Voyeur!!!!.
Well hit up Huck or let me know, Osiris and I live literally less than a mile from you. You've probably seen my Z as well without realizing it, since I live so close and I work next to the Symantec building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyZ View Post
Ooooooo another install meet?!
More stuff for me to install?
2010 Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition #762/1000
| Forgestar | Michelin | Swift | TRS | Z Speed | ARK | Z1 | Hawk | CFE | Evo-R | GTMat | Stillen | Seibon | Whiteline | Pioneer |

Last edited by LostSol; 03-19-2014 at 08:24 PM.
LostSol is offline   Reply With Quote