View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 08:05 PM   #2180 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
We were going to shoot for 700 but I was not able to get a hold of djtodd to get his authorization to take her higher. After mulling it over for a few minutes while we waited for the call back, Dan and Sebastian and I all agreed that 13 psi was as far as we were comfortable on a stock block.

We have nothing to prove at this point! We are all for a real treat in the coming weeks when hjo1078 installs this very same setup on his newly built engine and custom fuel system from Baker Performance. A 4 digit number is not out of the question!

Thanks, Tony

This what I am waiting to see even though I know it will be E85 it will give me a good idea of what that stage can do.