Thread: Remember when?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 02:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
It should be very easy to do. If the ECM (BCM? It's been a while since I looked at that section of the FSM) is looking for a transition, you may want to use a momentary contact switch, but that's a minor detail. If the pedal switch opens when you push the pedal, you'll want to put your switch in series. You can probably figure out what is required in the FSM. If nobody comes up with details soon, I'll see what I can figure out.
I looked in the BCM portion and it references a response in the Nissan toolkit that was open or closed but it didn't infer the status of the switch itself, rather a report from the Nissan utility that I feel doesn't reflect the status of the actual switch contacts directly. I'll just tap and measure.
Fountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote