View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 02:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post

Dear God. Do you drive with hearing protection? On a track that's going to get you black flagged, isn't it?
Lol no but I have in a jeep wrangle on the highway because of wind noise. If you listen at start up after a second it's very quite. Only WOT is it loud. It's pretty tame just normal DD around town. The cars gutted anyways so you hear everything! On the highway at 70mph with no real exhaust noise its like 90 db I think just from wind, rocks, motor, and tires.

Depends on the track. My bike was 106 db which was the limit per rules at 4 feet from the tip at half throttle at a 45* angle. At WOT at 16,000rpm I'm sure it was pushing 140+ and never flagged at mid ohio, Nelson's ledges, VIR, beaver run, or summit point.

Hell the ctsv's at mid Ohio during the Pirelli challenge makes your ears bleed!

Last edited by synolimit; 03-19-2014 at 02:13 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote