View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 11:39 AM   #1570 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Hey there, everyone was checking out my short shifter last weekend after the Delta Run and the consensous was "click-click and smooth" so here is the info for ordering direct thru TWM Performance. The forum vendor charges the same price if not more, cut out the middle man I say and go direct.

Notice all the references in the description to the other short shifters on the market. This is truly the short shifter to go with. Everyone that has driven my Z has stated this is the BEST short shifter on the market and they either have or experienced B&M short shifters and concluded TWM is a superior product.

The extra weight on the shift knob (600 grams) makes the difference in smooth shifts without that clunk feeling and sound, mostly found with other brands. The heavy shifter knob deadens the clunk between gears. It's so heavy that at first I thought I was going to shove the shifter thru the radio. The momentum alone quickens the throw.

I also added some other goodies that make the TWM Performance experience even more enjoyable.

Short Shifter:
Nissan 370Z Short Throw Shifter

Shift knob:
Big Type R Shift Knob | TWM Performance Shift Knobs

Shift Boot - Alcantara Leather
TWM Performance Nissan 370Z Shift Boot

One of if not the best mod I made to the Z