View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 11:29 AM   #2399 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

First time posting here so go easy on me

I'm looking into getting a starter DSLR to play with and take shots of my car with.

I'm not looking for the fancy professional grade $3-4k ones, more like around $1k.

I've looked at the following:

Canon 60D
Canon Rebel T5i
Nikon D5300

I know the 60D has been out for a while now and is the most expensive of the 3, so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I do want something that's new-ish so that's why I'm looking at the T5i vs a T3i and even though a T4i is similar. Basically looking for best bang for the buck and wondering if anybody here has any personal experience with comparing the 3. Or if there's any other cameras out there for a beginner I'm all ears

I can only do so much researching and comparing the 3 online. The Best Buys around here don't carry them and even if they did, they're just dummy props.