Thread: Remember when?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

No lawyers involved but I was one of those people a long time ago! When I was younger I raced jetskis and drove a Cherokee that had a stick. It's so flat in Florida that I never parked it in gear but at a race I had someone else park the truck. I went back to the truck after the races and the fumes from the race gas sitting in the sun about knocked me out so I reached in to start the truck to cool it down. The second I hit it the truck took off in reverse knocking the crap out of me with my door. Me and my broken arm managed to get in and stop it right before it smashed into a very expensive bus parked behind me. I have never hit a starter again without knowing it was out of gear.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote