View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:27 AM   #172 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Guy at work runs EBC red in auto-x and on the street, he had one pad bonding seperate but he called EBC and they replaced it pronto. I just swapped a whole set of EBC red on the car yesterday with new stoptech rotors in the rear, I have Z1 2 piece in the front with about 500 miles on them, I was starting to get a slight pulsation last week on the stock pads...it is minor, I was hoping it was the junk OE pads, but no, of course it is not. I emailed Z1 to see if these rotors are able to be turned, they are not as thick as OE so I am hesitant to turn them, I am obvious in break-in mode on the pads, but it is a world of difference so far, the bite is 10x better than OE and they feel so much better, still had plenty of meat on the OE pads at 27k, I would say still a good 6-7/32nds. I will check back in after the pads are fully bedded.

Last edited by Joepro; 03-19-2014 at 09:29 AM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote