View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
N0SL3N
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 PG 370z 6MT
N0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond reputeN0SL3N has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep43 View Post
Thanks to all who replied, I would of thought there would be more 350 / 370Z Ottawa area owners on this forum. Anyways zakimak PM'd me and gave me some good advice and said try Huntclub. Unless others chime in before the snow melts I'll try them. Info on reputable detailers in the Ottawa area would be nice also.

Ire - do you detail "on the side" and if so how much for a clay, polish, and wax.

NOSL3N - how can you avoid the dealership's every 6K warranty checks without voiding the Nissan bumper to bumper warranty ??? I'm sick of Nissan 1 to 1 calling me every 3 months, sorry but I'm not opening up my wallet every 3 months to the stealerships 'cause Nissan "recommends" it. The dealership sees my Z every 6k kms.
Sorry I didn't see this post until now.

I have never heard of 6K warranty checks, sounds like a scam to me. Is this some special aftermarket extended warranty or through Nissan? What if you don't live near a dealership, they expect you to drive there 3-4 times a year. I would call Nissan Canada or whoever has your lease and ask them what the deal is. I never brought my car to Nissan once while it was leased, only when I tried to buy it out and that was the most miserable experience of my life. If I had to deal with theses idiots ever 6k i would sell the car and walk.

And in terms of warranty work, you are better off paying out of pocket and having it done with parts that won't break; csc, diff bushing, etc.