Thread: O&G's Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 10:33 AM   #495 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by O&G View Post
I will not allow anyone to use Mishimoto! I will hunt you down and take it off your car! CSF is a stand up company and I know they're working on a solution, because I've seen them cover at least 5 radiators for the 370 in Houston alone. Money strait out of their pocket. Lets all keep our fingers crossed! On the other hand you could have JTran just fab you up a new radiator, he did a killer inter-cooler and radiator setup earlier this week!
I'm not putting Mishimoto crap on my car.

If Nissan hadn't been such cocksuckers to include the A/C coil as part of the radiator I'm sure we would have more options. Of course I probably just cursed myself to get a leak since I just installed Friday.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote