View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nikon FM
Track Member

Drives: 03 996TT Porsche
Nikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
I was interested into the 7at until I went for a test drive today , I felt something wasn't right and if it would happen during a corner at high speed when changing gear , I'm sure the back end would slip (its kind of dropping the clutch or missing a rev-macth )

I found it to be quite harsh between gear up or down , it's wasn't as smooth that I thought it would. (always in manual mode)

Of course I couldn't try the car fast enough during a corner on the street (not safe)
I was wondering if someone who has the 7at could share his experience on the track.

Was the syncro-rev on or off? I have the 6 speed and it is really smooth once at speed.

Buddy Revell: "One man's sooner is another man's later"
Nikon FM is offline   Reply With Quote