View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #64 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow MultiVex Mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticreaver View Post
i've been driving the new 370z for about 1 week now. and the blind spots are killing me. it's kind of dangerous when trying to make a left lane change on the highway because if you can not see what's really on your left. you must move yourself forward to see it.

right lane changes are also a bit tough but at least you can see a lot more than on the left side.

one other thing - there is a bit of noise while driving it, but the engine but from inside the interior.
Since the 370Z is so new there are no versions of the MultiVex available, but you can have a custom order done. If enough of us write MultiVex maybe we can get them to carry them as a stocking item for the 370Z?

I've ordered the factory cargo mat to help absorb some of the high frequencies; we'll see if the idea works.

Last edited by SoCal 370Z; 02-03-2009 at 10:34 PM.
SoCal 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote