View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 04:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
ok then plz explain to me what was happening here when i drove my car and my inner thread started to wear out prematurely, cuz i am pretty sure i need to adjust camber-In to fix this.
lol the oem camber settings are -1.2 to -2.2. thats fast inner wear depending on the tire and is normal for these cars. tires dont last long here unless you lower to like -1.5 and below. but you will have faster wear if you toe is out of spec. shoot for zero as much as you can. the offset of a wheel or adding more offset with a spacer doesnt do anything for camber or toe settings. thats all with your arms and essentric bolts.