View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 02:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
Needs to be like for like compared against the Z1 manifold if you want any results you collect to be meaningful.

Z1, whether you choose to believe them or not, has provided such results with their marketing information. You would need to do the same if you want to present the product as superior. Otherwise you're going down the Akuma Motorsports Intake vs Stillen road.

Also, you, or the guy actually going to be making and selling these things, will need to get a vendor account on this site or the site operator will be highly displeased with you.

Good luck! Definitely watching and waiting for results!
Would z1's really matter? If I dyno again as is and put down 295/246 that I do, add our mani and it puts down say 10hp increase in the mid range where it counts and maybe a few up top so the peaks read 299/250, does another manifold need to be even mentioned if our mani shows goods gains and is half the cost or even less with better porting done?

The vender thing I'll have to talk with the owner on. I might just say, here's their website. Call or go there or mail your stuff in to get done. Wouldn't be any different than saying Discount Tire did a great alignment for me, go see them.