View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 12:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I have had zero problems with my SPC. Not one. Alignment is still exactly as it was set. The only reason to go with SPL is if you're going to track the car. And, given that SPC is the most commonly used setup given that they make the Eibach camber kits as well, if they were that bad we would be hearing about failures all ther time, not just the handful we've seen posted.
Well the front can slip and the rear snaps so ask yourself this, if 100 or 1 rear has snapped, is it worth $88 to put something like that on a almost $40,000 car?! Or spend $100 or so more for the insurance and get the best of the best?

I agree around town you might be ok. OEM doesn't have that bend in the middle and material wasn't weakened when they cut the threads into the SPC for the adjustment. And if youre ok around town, what happens when you go on a canyon run and are hot dogging around having fun? You want that cheap $88 part keeping you off the side of a mountain? I sure don't!!!

If you have SPC, spl will give you 25% off their arm if you trade yours in. If you have an older version of SPL, they will give you 50% off to upgrade to their new stuff!!

SPC, eibach, ischium or whatever are all the same crap from china. You decide!

More than one is to much for me!

http://www.myg37.com/forums/brakes-a...t-spc-kit.html

Last edited by synolimit; 03-17-2014 at 12:59 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote