View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 12:47 AM   #44 (permalink)
DavidZ370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17' CWP STI
DavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
The whole driveline is pretty bulletproof from everything I've seen and read and all the techs I know. I got the hemi and the quadra drive 2 system. It's pretty impressive. Front and rear locking diffs, etc.

My jeep is certainly not as quick as the srt8, but 0-60 sub 7 seconds and mid 15s in the 1/4 is plenty for an suv. The srt8 is pretty helpless when you need traction though. I chose the limited instead for that reason. Skidplates, more clearance, has locking diffs vs. Open, and the tires handle snow better than the summer tires on the srt8. Also, living 20 miles from work when I build, I will enjoy the 18-20 Mpg vs. 14-15. That, and the insurance and $5k price over the limited made me do what I did as I am going to probably take a $20 - 25k pay cut when I move and I want my vehicle to be 12% or less of my D:I ratio as I'm building a house in a year or two.
Still here?... I don't understand
DavidZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote