View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official "I NEED A ROOM FOR ZDAYZ!!" Thread

OK guys, Zdayz 2014 is coming up quickly, a d I know there's a lot of people that are wanting to go for the first time and didn't know that you have to snag a room wayyyy before now. I also know that there are gonna be some people that had a room reserved and won't be able to go after all. So this thread is made so that the new people and those that didn't plan ahead can post that they need a room, and anyone that can help them out can speak up and hopefully work something out.

Now before you say it, I know that there won't be a lot of rooms opening up, and there are places to stay half an hour to an hou away, and this might only help a few people, but even if only two or three people can find lodgings through this thread then I'm happy. That's the whole spirit of Zdayz anyway right? Brotherhood, comraderie and all that jazz.

Anyway, if someone knows of a room or bed or a spot on the floor opening up, SPEAK UP!

Before you ask... My cabin is incredibly full.

Sorry.

Zdayz 2014!!
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote