View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 02:22 PM   #76 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Two things, this is TECHNICALLY not against GTKiller, it's against his friend using his account, Joey

This is what happened, I went to Irvine, only day I had a car big enough to fit a hatch and wing, he was in a hurry to leave to catch a flight.
So, I checked out what I could, looked at it, but he's gotta leave and I'm in a dimly lit garage storage unit. Whatever, looked ok.
Get home, both sides of the hatch have the same damage... The wing and hatch isn't even for me, so I feel REALLY bad. But... F-it, I'll have it fixed, it's not the worst, just needs some clear to patch it up.

Hey, where are the other set of end plates? (For the wing) texted him, said I took them, I don't remember taking them, and he says the hardware is on the wing. Keep looking around. Nothing... He's already on the flight, I assume, so over a month, I texted him. Asking if he can check. I get no reply...

Look, I don't like doing this, and I am a patient man, but it's been A MONTH...

Again, if he replies, sends me the plates, no worries, no harm, no foul, I just want what was advertised.