View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #31 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Maybe. This dyno says its 8-9hp over the m370 mani which we all know loses power over the stock mani top end. Whats it vs just a normal mani though??? The graph looks like it keeps up with the m370 mid range power but the top end should be no different than the stock mani. We need a back to back. Far as I can tell its cheaper than the m370, you gain "almost" as much mid range as the m370, yet you keep your top end as if you kept the stock mani. All in all seems worth it. I think though $300 is a little to much. A local shop or you could knock this out with a drill and the right bits/sand paper bits.

Oh, really??? I didn't catch that this wasn't a comparison to the OEM IM -- then I don't know what to make of it.

It could be anywhere from 3 -5 over OEM then. Maybe. If that's the case, then yeah, $300 is a bit steep, and doing on the cheap by DIY/local shop who knows what they're doing would be the only way to make it even worth the trouble.

No comparisons of that floating around?

Last edited by Jordo!; 03-16-2014 at 02:05 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote