View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 10:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
H2O_Doc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 370Z, '12 4Runr
H2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to behold
Default Music for Subwoofer Performance Analysis?

I noted in another thread that I recently replaced my 2 12" Kicker CVRs with Polk MM1240s, and the difference is pronounced. The MMs respond smoothly across their range and REALLY pick up subtleties well, giving my music a lot more details in the lower frequencies. What I have noticed is added detail in songs I've listened to for a while, and an absence of distortion that I encountered with the Kickers. The Kickers thumped hard, but that's about it.

I'd be interested to know if any of you have music that you like on a good set of subs? Something with complicated or detailed bass, or frequencies that are hard to reproduce, or otherwise fun or interesting with a good trunk of funk?

If you have a chance to post suggestions or favorites, it would be greatly appreciated (except by my neighbors).

H2O
H2O_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote