View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 09:38 AM   #33 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
SIZE?!?!?! It's a 1950's Caddy compared to the FRZ.
Quality, LOOOOOLLLL!!! Toyota has 5-10 times the quality of Nissan, granted the FRZ is a pretty shitty because they made it on a budget and released it under the shittier Scion name for a reason.

And if it's to sell in Japan, it won't because of the Japanese laws that made the 370Z have no soun. d
You need to see the car in comparison to other cars. It's very low. Also look how tall Jay is in comparison to the car. Lastly, nissan design engineer stated, the IDX will compare in size and weight. The IDX is also shorter than the FRZ according to the design engineer

Second. If you've been in the newer cars. Sentra, Altima, Juke, Versa. They All surpass in materials compared to there rivals. Even the new Mazda 3 has superseded Toyota workmanship. Pathfinder interior kills most luxury
SUV interiors at the 45k mark.

As far as soundtrack. Most of the ST's soundtrack is heard inside. Lastly, the GT-R sounds awesome outside. Nissan just tried to go GT on the Z exhaust and the buying public wanted more muscular sound. The G37 has a better, more muscular soundtrack, so I don't understand where you're going concerning the exhaust?

PS. The Toyota FT-86 in Japan has the same shytty FRZ interior

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 03-16-2014 at 09:40 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote