View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 07:47 PM   #368 (permalink)
Felix 808
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 PW/Grey T/S 7AT
Felix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow what a nightmare for the lot of you
I read through this whole thread & my was it interesting, especially the videos from Joe's wife. It's sad to see this type of stuff happen, but it is best when we as a community do warn others.

My dealings with GTM were pretty good when it came to my oil pan. It might have been the fact that I showed up at their door to pay & pick it up back in Oct. And to read that Mike left is not good either.

Reading through all of this, having seen their shop & seeing how things are being handled now, I think Chuck has been correct of his "liquid funds" assessment. Chances are GTM is circling the drain & picking up speed

I wish you all luck in getting a solid resolution to this mess

Μολὼν λαβέ