View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 03:21 PM   #2109 (permalink)
RoyaltyB
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 Nismo PW
RoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond reputeRoyaltyB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx View Post
Ice and snow is melting fast...sun...racing season starts this weekend...and no Z in the garage! Patience Brian! Patience! Haha.

Oh that request for more posts in the review thread was not for me, I'm more than already sold I was sold after reading the first two reviews and my visit to FI. Not to mention just enough videos of the kit in action and a ride in faceglides car.

Honestly, pretty sure anyone could be sold just seeing Tony and Dan at work in the shop and listening to them just talk about the kit.