View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 01:51 PM   #49 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by karotZ View Post
Good choices for the GTI, Ford Focus ST, for the FR-S you should be able to take that to Toyota, S2000 would be fantastic and will run forever since it's a Honda. Have you considered Lexus for a 4 door sporty look? For Lexus, you should be able to take it to Toyota. How about Infiniti dealerships nearby? For either a G35 or G37.
I'm getting conflicting reports on the only VW repair shop in town. Independent shop and, by all reports, very good with the old, air-cooled Beetles/buses/&c. Maybe not so much with a recent VW. Still investigating.

I talked to the Ford dealer again and he is expecting an ST and another Mustang "soon." Will test drive ASAP.

I will call the Toyota shop and see what they say. Thanks for the tip.

The S2000 is on the short list but I'm still not sold on a vert. If it had a hardtop, it would be a main contender.

Hadn't really thought about Lexus. Will take a look. Thanks again.

No Infiniti dealers in town but that is a great idea since Infiniti and Nissan share so many parts. I'll check the Infiniti web site after I finish this post.
Edit: Closest Infiniti dealer is 80 miles (I think it's closer to 100, but the web site says 80) away in Shreveport, LA. If I were only closer to Shreveport, I'd have my pick of brands.

Thanks

Last edited by SouthArk370Z; 03-15-2014 at 02:23 PM.
SouthArk370Z is offline   Reply With Quote