Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 05:59 PM   #2182 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
What ever came out of the Columbia Mall shooting? Things went quiet on that real quick. As far as I know they never found any type of connection or motive which would explain why there hasn't been much talk about this. I'm also surprised there hasn't been a huge movement to ban all guns...again...
I heard the young man had told his doctor that he was hearing voices and the investigation had found he was on the computer visiting all kinds of websites that had stuff about mass shootings and he was reading all about Columbine. He timed the shooting to start at the same time as Columbine. Its just weird how many young people are batshit crazy and in need of help, but for some reason can't get it.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote