View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 03:59 PM   #77 (permalink)
AdobePhil
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Sport Trim
AdobePhil is on a distinguished road

Is anyone in here talking hypotheticals and then requiring numbers a tuner? Didn't think so. The point to finding the sweet spot UNIVERSALLY is getting to the effective compression ratio. safe is 12.0.1 for aluminum heads tuned for 91 pump. I'm running 14.3 on a formula designed for 91 pump. But I'm tuned for 93 which is SAFE on the block. Now, if you want to talk about wear and tear on the other components, I'm all ears but I've already upgraded everything you can think of.

Besides the Fact that I'm upgrading to steel forged in about 2 months I'm not terribly worried about blowing it.

again, It's all in the tune, and no-one has had a problem with their motor since this kit's inception. is 3 years a long enough time? Probably not if you want your car to last for 25... but you have to pay to play... so stop complaining. People wouldn't be in the FI forum if they didn't have the $$$ needed to support their hobby.
2010 370z Sport Trim / Anodized Racing Pedals / Injen CAI / Invidia Exhaust / Kinetix HFCs/ AEM 320ml Fuel Pump / Upgraded fuel lines and rails / Deutchwerks 850cc Fuel Injectors / Zex Nitrous / Uprev Tuned / /330whp N/A/452whp Nitrous
AdobePhil is offline   Reply With Quote