View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 02:09 PM   #67 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdobePhil View Post
Totally agree. But to date no one running this setup on a stock block has blown their motor, and alot of them are putting up higher numbers than me.

There was a case where a turbo went bad, but it was replaced at no cost to the owner. Out of a total of over 90 kits, It seems the batting average is pretty decent.

I don't want to come off as "My kit won't break I believe!", so I'm just sticking to numbers. The VQ can run up to 700 safely, and my tune is well below that thresh hold.
Hahahaha... Ok. Where is proof of this??? Cuz Id love to see it! And everyone else. You can't just throw out numbers with ZERO data to back it up.