View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #63 (permalink)
AdobePhil
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Sport Trim
AdobePhil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by valpozguy View Post
Love? No do some searching in here and you will read that that is too much for stock block. I'm not saying any more . You will see. I looking forward to reading your I blew my motor now vsr is building me a motor thread.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
Cool. I'll PM you if it happens. I'd bake you a batch of cookies too but my maid only cleans.

In any case I was at the shop every day and about 6 people showed up with the same kit. They've all had it for years, one guy has had it for over 3 years running 100 octane making over 600 to the wheels. no problems.

So unless you want to put your tinfoil hat on and say all of these people were plants, then I'd say it's a solid and proven kit.

That's just my opinion though. Like I said... I'll PM you and even include one of those cool dancing emoticons with it.
2010 370z Sport Trim / Anodized Racing Pedals / Injen CAI / Invidia Exhaust / Kinetix HFCs/ AEM 320ml Fuel Pump / Upgraded fuel lines and rails / Deutchwerks 850cc Fuel Injectors / Zex Nitrous / Uprev Tuned / /330whp N/A/452whp Nitrous
AdobePhil is offline   Reply With Quote