View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 11:27 AM   #106 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Of course. It's the hate some show that baffles me. I understand why they compare their BRS/FRS to a Z, but I have no idea why we compare down.

Plus, if the BRZ/FRS caused Nissan to start working on the IDX, doesn't that mean moving the Z down-market to compete with the twins is a lot less likely? Shouldn't we be rooting for the twins then?
Yea ur probably right again, vocal minority complaining again.

I've been on frs forums and apparently there are a lot of engine failures especially at the track attributed directly to the DI system.

My friends fr-s has this wierd cricket chirping noise from the DI system, really loud with the windows down at a stop light, sounds like a beat up 200k mile hooptie.